Do you overthink situations, replay conversations in your mind, or have trouble ‘letting go’?Are your relationships impacted by your anxious feelings and behaviors? Have you been kept up at night with your worries? It doesn’t have to be like that. Please know that change is possible.
When it comes to treating anxiety disorders, research shows that therapy is usually the most effective option. That’s because anxiety therapy – as opposed to anxiety medication – treats more than just symptoms to the problem. Therapy provides a safe space to talk about situations in your life that lead to anxiety and learn strategies to calm your mind and body so that you can change those patterns.
Online Therapy with Dr. Dan offers the most effective forms of treatment, to get the relief from anxiety that you deserve. Right away you will learn ways to sleep better, feel more calm and confident in daily interactions, and improve your relationships. Over time, you will have a wide variety of tools that you can use when you start to feel anxious that will help you to think more clearly.
Often, these are the symptoms of anxiety:
- Nervousness, restlessness or being tense
- Feelings of danger, panic or dread
- Rapid breathing or hyperventilation
- Increased or heavy sweating
- Trembling or muscle twitching
- Weakness or lethargy
- Difficulty focusing or thinking clearly about anything other than the thing you’re worried about
- Obsessions about certain ideas, a sign of obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Anxiety surrounding a particular life event or experience that has occurred in the past, a sign of post-traumatic stress disorder
Therapy can help to uncover the underlying causes of your worries and fears, learn how to relax, look at situations in a new, less frightening way, and develop better coping mechanisms and problem-solving skills.
If you suffer from anxiety or panic attacks, I invite you to contact me today for a FREE 20min consultation.